Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer!

Can you believe that I haven't blogged since March 25!!! Yikes, I'm a horrible blogger! Needless to say I really haven't quilted much since then either. Spring is such a hectic time for myself and my family that I am too busy doing "life" things and not much time for "quilting" things.


So to update ya'll, since March I have --
~Helped my parents host their 11th annual Valleybrook Farm Show Pig Sale
~Helped my sister move into her new home
~Helped her plant gardens and new grass
~Celebrated my 29th birthday
~Grieved the passing of my Grandpa
~Celebrated my sister's 26th birthday
~Bought a ton of fabric that was on sale
~Finished the last 2 blocks in the quilt along!!!

Whoa that is a lot going on, not to mention all the little things that happens in between the fun stuff.

Below are a few pictures of happenings in the past few months. Enjoy!



Block 12 of the Quilt Along!! 

My catfish I caught at the pond by our house!

My dad's mother and his brother and sisters (my dad is in blue).

Gorgeous Flint Hills Sunset!

My beloved Grandpa Bus. Miss him.

Maggie Moo!

East cove of the lake by our house. 

Riley Man!  Who just happens to turn 11 today! 

Part of the crowd at my parents annual Show Pig Sale.

Haley soaking up some sun.

Block 11 of the quilt along.

Doug's cousins girl - Little Heidi.

Some of my geraniums, aren't they beautiful.

One of my recent purchases, a fat quarter bundle of Flurry by Kate Spain.


No comments:

Post a Comment