Saturday, July 23, 2011

Q is for Quilting...

I finally got around to taking a couple of quilt tops to my quilter this week. I use Dixie Decker here in Wichita and she is A-Mazing! Her website is, Quilts to Remember. I highly recommend her!

First, is a toddler quilt I had finished up quite awhile ago, we chose a whimsical flower quilting pattern, it compliments the fabric SOO good! 

Second, is my Sampler Quilt I've been working on since November. This was part of Moose On The Porch's Layer Cake Quilt Along. I'm super excited with how it turned out and can't wait to snuggle up with it this winter!
Here is a partial view of the quilting. We chose a paisley quilt pattern to mimic the paisley's throughout the fabrics. It's quite sensational!
Currently, I am working on a small wall hanging using 4 different batik prints. I also purchased a quilt kit from Fat Quarter Shop for a Christmas gift, I guess I should get started soon considering it's only a few months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment