Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome Spring....sort of

I finished up the Welcome Spring Quilt from Cherry House Quilts for Moda Bake Shop. It's simply delightful. I still have it in my possession even though it's a gift for my favorite neighbor. I told her she can't have it until I've added the label, which I am totally slacking on doing. I really do love it and I have enough of the Verna by Kate Spain Jelly Roll left over to do another one!

Welcome Spring Quilt

This is the front, sorry the lighting is bad, it was dark out and I desperately wanted a picture.

Welcome Spring Quilt Back

And here's the back! Isn't she pretty?! The little box in the corner is for the label, I think it's darling.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's darling, too!! Way to go! I love how you arranged the colors on the front, and the little corner box on the back is such a nice touch. Congratulations on your beautiful quilt! hugs, kate

    ReplyDelete