Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HOT STUFF

It's clearly way too hot here in KS for me, ugh. I've been staying indoors for the past two weeks, only venturing outside to water plants late in the evening. ICK! Staying indoors is good for my quilting projects though. I see I haven't stayed up on this whole blogging thing and I have done so much in the past month I'm not sure it'd be wise to talk about all of it but I will anyways! lol. I've finished up all but the last block in the Moose on the Porch Jelly Roll Quilt Along. I finished my JayBird Quilts Hexagon quilt, well it still needs quilted but the top is done! I've also finished the Cherri House Quilts Welcome Spring quilt from Moda Bake Shop. It's a gift for my neighbor and she keeps bugging me about it so it has been receiving top priority lately. All that's left is the binding so she should have it here shortly. Here are some pictures of stuff I've been doing. In the future I'd also like to "start at the beginning" and tell the tale of my 1st quilt and how it got me to where I am today but that's for surely another post!

Hexagon Quilt Along

The Back fo the Hexagon Quilt

Jelly Roll Quilt Along Block #10

Welcome Spring Quilt from Moda Bake Shop

Jelly Roll Quilt Along Block #11




No comments:

Post a Comment