Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sneak Peeks...

Whoa - LOTS of things going on in my quilting world, so I thought I'd share a few pictures of my most recent projects. Sadly, I didn't even take pictures of ALL of the projects. And to make matters worse I started another last night!  Don't laugh I know you've all been there too!

DSC_0366
Above is some lovely Verna by Kate Spain that I am going to use for a backing of a quilt that has yet to be started, lol. I HAD to snap it's picture though because it's so beautiful!

DSC_0365
Some GORGEOUS Fresh Cut by Heather Bailey! I have an idea in mind for this quilt, here's to hoping it turns out wonderful!

DSC_0364
Last but definetly not least is some Lumiere de Noel by French General. I am using KarrieLyne's pattern Crossing Paths from the Moda Bake Shop. It's going to be stunning, I just know it!

 That's all for now, until next time... Adios, K.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment